DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent three bedroom family home tucked away within Hunters Place, Ballycullen. The Hunterswood Development continues to be in soaring demand due to its unrivalled position within arm’s reach of the M50 Motorway and its close proximity to a wide array of amenities such as Lidl & Woodstown Shopping Centres, a mix of primary & secondary schools, a variety of bars & restaurants and a choice of sports grounds & leisure facilities. Internal living accommodation of c. 1,020 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc/utility room, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. No. 22 is wonderfully presented from head to toe and is truly ready to walk into. To the front you will find ample communal parking space and the rear boasts a striking, landscaped garden; ideal for outdoor relaxation or child's play. An ideal prospect for any first time buyer - viewing is highly advised.
Features- c. 1,020 sq ft
- BER C3
- Management fee c. €590 per annum
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Freshly painted from top to bottom
- Large lounge with bright bay window
- Upgraded gloss kitchen with a range of storage units
- Downstairs guest wc/utility room
- Three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ample communal parking to front
- Stunning rear garden with lawn and raised patio areas
- Prestigious development
- Superb location within arm’s reach of M50 Motorway
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf passing Woodstown Shopping Centre on the left hand side take the 2nd exit off the roundabout and continue onto Ballycullen Road. At the large roundabout take the 3rd exit and at the next roundabout again take the 3rd exit onto Hunters Crescent. Proceed ahead and at the T-Junction turn right onto Hunters Walk. At the T-junction again turn right and veer right onto Hunters Place.