DescriptionA quite stunning and wonderfully attractive extended three-bedroom family home superbly located within this quiet and family orientated cul de sac in this exclusive development by the popular Sorohan Builders. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home of such quality and design. Light filled interior of this property are impeccably fitted out to the highest of standards. Modern in design, with high ceilings and luxury fittings, it is sure to impress and meet the requirements of even the most discerning of purchasers.. Trimbleston is a highly established premium development which is maintained to the highest standards and boasts beautiful grounds. It is extremely desirable in location and secure. A generous 1,700 sq. feet in size, the accommodation comprises of an impressive light filled entrance hall leading through to the spacious living room complimented by a gorgeous bay window overlooking the front and parquet wood flooring. The rear of the house has been extended by its current owners with two Velux windows and large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the west facing rear garden, you will find the sleek in design with high-end built-in appliances kitchen and an integrated banquette seating area here. This level is complete with a guest W.C. and cloak room. On the first floor, the high level to attention and detail can be seen with carpet flooring throughout, bespoke units and two large double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes. This level is complete with a family bathroom and en-suite. The second floor is finished to the highest standard with a generous sized bedroom with double doors leading through to the balcony and bathroom en-suite. This level is complete with a large hot press/storage room and under eve storage.
The west facing rear garden is mainly laid in artificial grass and boasts a large patio area, making the most of the day long sunshine. There is also flower beds and an outside water tap. To the front there is an attractive well planted garden. There is one designated parking space outside the door and there is a second space underground along with ample visitor parking. The property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners and offers a bright spacious family accommodation with an attractive garden in an enviable position within this development.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including, numerous schools, colleges, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre. Dublin Airport is just a 35- minute drive. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Clonskeagh, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Stillorgan and Dundrum village with Dundrum Town centre just minutes away.
- Entrance Hall: (5.96m x 1.28m )Ceiling coving, alarm panel, tiled flooring, radiator cover and guest WC.
- Guest WC: (1.77m x 1.52m )with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, WHB, heated towel rail and storage cupboards with ample storage space and cloak press.
- Living Room: (4.38m x 4.16m )Parquet wood flooring, bespoke integrated storage, ceiling coving, bay window (2.03m x 0.88m), recessed lighting, sand stone fire place with gas fire inset.
- Kitchen/Dining: (5.40m x 5.20m )with tiled flooring throughout, two radiator covers, recessed lighting, two Velux windows, floor and eye level units with a double stainless-steel sink, breakfast bar, Neff oven and hob, extractor hood, integrated Neff fridge freezer, Bosch integrated dishwasher, Hoover washing machine, ceiling coving, banquette seating and door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Landing: (2.60m x 1.35m )Carpet flooring and ceiling coving and ceiling height 2.64m.
- Bedroom 1: (5.23m x 3.95m )with carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes, ceiling coving, two windows overlooking front and en suite.
- En Suite: (1.90m x 1.90m )with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, WHB, shower cubicle with shower over, vanity mirror with integrated light and heated towel rail.
- Bathroom: (2.24m x 2.07m )with tiled floor and partially tiled walls, recessed lighting, WC, WHB, bath with shower over and integrated vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2: (5.54m x 3.11m )with two windows overlooking the rear garden spacious double bedrooms, carpet flooring and integrated wardrobes.
- Second Floor
- Landing: (3.60m x 1.19m )Velux window and hot press.
- Hot Press: (2.34m x 1.91m )
- Bedroom 3: (5.58m x 4.19m )Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, double doors to balcony, bespoke drawers/storage unit and integrated wardrobes.
- En Suite: (3.35m x 1.91m )Bespoke storage unit under WHB, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, recessed lighting and bath with shower over and one Velux window.
- Rear Garden: (8.24m x 5.55m )West facing with decking area and a raised astro turf area with flower beds to the side and an outside water tap.
FeaturesSuperbly presented three-bedroom family home
Highly sought-after location Close to transport links, bus and Luas
modern and highly energy efficient with a B3 energy rating
Excellent position within this popular development nestled within this quiet family orientated cul de sac
Balcony on the top floor
Extensive storage space across all rooms
Modern security alarm system
This property has two designated car spaces, one of which is underground
5-minute walk to well stocked convenience store and pharmacy
Ground floor accommodation benefits from high ceilings and many windows creating an excellent sense of space and light ( ceiling height 2.64m)
Three generous bedrooms.
The ground level?s flooring was replaced last year
The carpet was replaced withing the past two years
The extension was built 3 years ago
Extensive bespoke units throughout
Guest W.C and bathroom
Zoned (Hive) gas-fired central heating
Double glazed windows.
Total floor area approx. 158 sq. m (1,700 sq. ft.)