DescriptionWe are delighted to welcome this 3 bedroom semi-detached home to the market. Located in the village of Cliffoney just off the N15 (Sligo-Donegal) road. The property would be suitable for either an investor owner/occupier or ideal as a holiday home. The property comes to the market in great condition with a large fully enclosed rear garden and conservatory.
Sitting Room: 16' x 13'
Kitchen/Dining Area: 10' x 20'
Conservatory at rear: 10' x 10'
W.C. under stairs;
Master Bedroom: 11' x 13' plus en-suite
Bedroom 2: 10' x 10'
Bedroom 3: 8' x 7'
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house with conservatory
- Constructed in 2003
- Oil central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Large fully enclosed rear garden with outstanding mountain views.
- Within walking distance of local shop, primary school, and primary care centre.
- Located approx 2 miles from the popular and beautiful seaside village of Mullaghmore, a 20 minute drive to Sligo town, and 10 minute drive to Bundoran seaside town.
- A short distance to Cliffoney and Mullaghmore beaches
- Recently externally painted and insert stove installed in the property
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.113771737 Energy Performance Indicator:198.59 kWh/m²/yr