DescriptionA wonderful opportunity to acquire a superb double fronted four-bedroom family home in this exclusive setting in the heart of Rathfarnham across the road from Marlay Park and only minutes walk from a host of local amenities. Built in 1992 this delightful family home is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and enjoys a bright and spacious interior which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Elm Way is a private cul de sac within Grange Wood enjoying an elevated position overlooking a green area to the front. The property also has the benefit of a majestic west facing private garden to the rear.
The beautiful red brick bay windowed exterior provides us with an indication of the excellent accommodation the property offers. On entering the large L-shaped hallway leads to the living room area to the front with a beautiful modern kitchen/dining room area overlooking the garden to the rear. The accommodation at this level is completed with a family room to the front of the property and there is also a utility room and guest W.C. at this level. Upstairs a bright landing area leads to the four bedrooms including the main bedroom which has the benefit of an en suite bathroom. The family bathroom is also situated at this level. As mentioned, the property has the benefit of a beautiful west facing rear garden which extends to approximately 16m / 50ft. in length with large, paved patio area and lawn garden.
On the doorstep of Marlay Park with it?s 300 acres of parkland, forestry coffee shops and walks the location offers every conceivable requirement within a short walking distance. There is a regular bus service to and from the City Centre and the LUAS stations at Balally and Dundrum are within a 20 minute walk. The property also enjoys excellent transport links and is within a two minute drive of the M50 motorway providing ease of access to Dublin and surrounding counties. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the immediate area and Dublin International Airport is within a 25 minute drive of the property.
- Entrance Hall: with staircase to upper floor, under stairs store cupboard, walk in storage cupboard.6.95m x 1.90m
- Cloakroom: with WC, WHB, tiled floor and part tiled walls.2.30m x 0.85m
- Living Room: with feature bay window overlooking garden to front and cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and ornate surround with solid fuel fire.5.80m x 3.90m
- Family Room: with window overlooking garden to front and window to rear and feature vertical radiator with coving and access to attic area overhead.5.10m x 2.55m
- Dining Area: with tiled floor and double doors opening to rear garden opening to4.15m x 3.05m
- Kitchen: with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of store cupboards, eye level units, provision for integrated dishwasher ad fridge freezer, double Zanussi built in oven with built in microwave, Zanussi electric hob with extractor hood over, marble worktops, breakfast bar, tiled floor, part tiled wall and door to4.40m x 3.05m
- Utility: with plumbing for washing machine/dryer, gas central heating boiler and door to side garden.1.75m x 1.25m
- Landing: with door to hot press/airing cupboard.4.50m x 1.70m
- Bedroom 1: with built in double wardrobes with storage cupboards over and door to4.30m x 3.15m
- En Suite: with shower, WC, WHB, part tiled wall and Velux window overhead.2.10m x 1.75m
- Bedroom 2: to rear with built in wardrobes.3.45m x 3.25m
- Bedroom 3: with built in wardrobes.2.80m x 2.65m
- Bedroom 4: to front with built in wardrobe.3.00m x 2.25m
- Bathroom: with bath with telephone shower attachment, WC, WHB and part tiled wall.2.75m x 1.65m
- Outside: The garden to the front provides off street car parking for two vehicles with lawn garden area, abundantly stocked with boarding shrubs and plants and hedgerow. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature enjoying a sunny westerly aspect. The garden extends to approximately 15m/50ft with extensive paved and gravel patio area with steps leading to lawn garden at upper level with second patio area to rear boarded by mature shrubs, plants and abundantly filled garden with bamboo and trees. There is also a large timber structured storage shed and a smaller bike store.
FeaturesMagnificent residential location across the road from Marlay Park.
Double fronted family home overlooking green area to front.
Two reception rooms.
Large kitchen/breakfast room.
Main bedroom en suite.
Beautiful west facing rear garden.
Double glazed windows.
Gas central heating.
Floor Area: 135 Sq Mt / 1450 Sq Ft