- Detached three bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- Garden to the front and rear.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 102 sq. m (1,098 sq. ft).
- Huntstown is a residential area situated approximately 14km northwest of Dublin City Centre.
- The subject property can be accessed via the N3 on to Blakestown Road and Huntsown Lawn.
- Local amenities include Blanchardstown Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (extensive shopping mall with eateries and a cinema), Connolly Hospital, Lidl, Coolmine Sports and Leisure Centre, Hartown Park, St. Peregrines GAA Club and Leisureplex Blanchardstown.
- There is a wide variety of local schools available including Saint Garan's National School,
- The area is served by Dublin Bus (39, 39A), Go-Ahead bus service (220, 220A), Coolmine Train Station and the M50 Motorway.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: D1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings