DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 19 Mount Rochford Rise to the property market. The property located in a quiet residential area within walking distance to a number of amenities and would make a perfect family home.
This property features:
- Entrance hallway featuring solid wood flooring
- Spacious and bright open plan kitchen/ dining area to the rear of the property, comprising of lots of cabinets offering plenty of storage space
- Separate family lounge
- Large and cozy sitting room
- Guest WC downstairs
- 5 bright and spacious bedrooms upstairs one including ensuite
- A family sized, fully tiled main bathroom
- Beautifully kept front and rear gardens with garden shed
Entrance Hall - Solid wood flooring with access to first floor
Living room - Solid wood flooring with feature fire place
Family lounge/ office - Solid wood flooring
Kitchen/Dining area - Solid wood flooring, modern kitchen units, dining area with patio doors leading out into the large rear garden.
Downstairs WC - Tiled flooring, wc and wash basin
Bedroom 1 - Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and ensuite with tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 - Carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 - Solid wood flooring
Bedroom 4 - Solid wood flooring
Bathroom - Tiled flooring, wc, wash basin, shower over bath
Attic/ bedroom 5 - Carpet flooring and extra storage space
Quiet location close to all amenities:
- Only 5 min drive to Castle Mill Shopping Centre and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min to Loreto Secondary School and Balbriggan Comunity College.
- 5 min to Scoil Chormaic Community N.S. and Educate Together N.S.
- Bus routes No. 101 and 191 offering frequent service to the City centre and surrounding areas.
- 7 min drive to Balbriggan train station.
- Only 6 min to Balbriggan Beach and Balbriggan Harbour.
- 5 min to M1 exit.
- 20 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Features- Superb condition and tastefully decorated
- Beautifully maintained rear garden
- Guest WC downstairs
- Well maintained housing estate
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Within easy driving distance of the M1
- Patio doors to the rear of the property