Open Viewing: Sat 21 Apr, 2:20pm - 2:50pm
- Open viewing this Saturday April 21st at 2.20 to 2.50 pm.
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 41 Trimleston to the property market.
Excellent opportunity for investors or first time buyers to acquire this first floor two bedroom apartment in the fast growing town of Balbriggan.
Some of the features to include:
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living area.
- Balcony off the living area.
- Fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms.
- Partially tiled bathroom with bathtub and pump shower.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Designated car parking space.
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- 4 min walk to Castle Mill Shopping Centre.
- 4 min drive to Millfield Shopping Centre
- 6 min walk to Balbriggan Educate Together National School, Scoil Chormaic Community National School.
- 4 min drive to Balbriggan Community College.
- 7 min to Balbriggan Train Station.
- Bus route No.101, 191 offering frequent service to Dublin airport and city centre.
- Quick link to M1 motorway offering easy access to M50 and the rest of Dublin city.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Entrance hall - 5.3m x 1.8m
Kitchen / Dining / Living room -6.3m x 2.8m
Double glass door to the balcony
Fitted kitchen units
Bedroom 1 - 3.6m x 2.8m
Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 3.2m
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2m
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677