Description- OPEN VIEWING CANCELLED!-
Horan Estate and Lettings Agents are proud to introduce 21A Newbury Gate to the Dublin property market. A bright and spacious three bedroom home set in a fantastic location close to all amenities!
Some of the features to include:
- Shaker style fitted kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Double glass doors opening up to the large back garden.
- Cosy living room featuring quality laminate flooring.
- Partially tiled downstairs WC for convenience.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Master bedroom en-suite.
- Large rear garden with side entrance.
Hallway - Tiled flooring with access to first floor
Living room - Wood flooring with large window
Kitchen/Dining area - Tiled flooring, modern fitted kitchen units, patio doors leading out to the large rear garden
Downstairs WC - Tiled flooring, wc and wash basin
Bedroom 1 - Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 - Carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes
Bathroom - Tiled flooring, wc, wash basin, shower over bath.
Very convenient location close to a number of local amenities:
- 15 min walking distance to St. Joseph\'s School.
- Only 4 min drive to Northside Shopping Centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 6 min drive to the Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to Beaumont Hospital.
- 15 min drive to DCU.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus route 27 offering frequent service to the City centre.
- Easy access to M50 motorway offering quick link to the rest of the city.
Features- Partially tiled, family sized main bathroom.
- Guest WC downstairs
- Suits both first time purchasers and investors
- Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
- Within easy driving distance of the M50