DescriptionHoran Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 13 Curragh Hall Green to the Dublin property market. This bright and spacious three bedroom property would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Some of the features to include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen / dining room overlooking the back garden.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Downstairs WC for convenience.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Partially tiled main bathroom
- Side access to the back garden.
The property is located in a highly sought after area, close to creches, primary and secondary schools, shops and restaurants. Just a five minute drive away from the National Aquatic Centre and Blanchardstown Shopping Centre with all the amenities it has to offer. Excellent bus service from the area and easy access to M50 / N3 motorways making this a very accessible address.
Features- Partially tiled, family sized main bathroom.
- Quiet location
- Guest WC downstairs
- Suits both first time purchasers and investors