DescriptionA superbly positioned semi-detached residence located on this highly regarded and much sought-after road in the heart of Dalkey only a five-minute stroll from the main street with its unique ambiance and wide array of amenities and facilities.
This delightful home of approximately 89sq.m (958sq.ft) has been maintained over the years, however would now benefit from some modernisation and refurbishment. The outstanding garden of approximately 32m (105ft) offers potential to extend the overall floor area, subject to Planning Permission, similar to those large extensions and conversions carried out on neighbouring properties.
The location will appeal to those who are searching for a property well positioned in the much sought after Dalkey suburb and more importantly one which enjoys every conceivable amenity available within only a short walking distance of the front door. There is an excellent selection of local, boutique and specialised shops, pubs, delicatessens, and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin in Dalkey town together with a wide range of sporting and recreational facilities such as CUALA GAA/Dalkey United Football Club on Hyde Road and many interesting tranquil and scenic walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills.
There are numerous renowned primary and secondary schools in the locality to include Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Dalkey School Project and Castlepark School to mention a few. Transport in the area couldn?t be better with the No. 8 bus route and Dalkey DART Station making commuting to and from the city very simple together with the Aircoach on Hyde Road servicing the airport on an hourly basis.
- Entrance Hall (5.50m x 1.05m )with dado rail, fuse board and leads to the
- Living Room (5.45m x 3.35m )with two enclosed pantry areas either side of the chimney, open fireplace with marble mantle, tiled and cast iron inset with hood and tiled hearth and television point
- Kitchen (3.40m x 2.15m )with quarry tiled floor, cupboards, sink unit, gas boiler, understairs storage area, pantry area with gas cooker, fitted shelving and door to the rear garden
- Inner Lobby (3.45m x 1.10m )measurement includes the
- Bathroom with cast iron bath, wash hand basin and shelving
- Separate W.C. (1.35m x 1.00m )
- Landing with dado rail and storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.45m )with window overlooking the rear and cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (4.55m x 3.25m )with cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 2.15m )
FeaturesHighly regarded prestigious residential location
Overall accommodation of approximately 89sq.m (958sq.ft)
Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Only a five-minute walk from Dalkey Main Street
Transport links provided by the No. 8 bus route, Dalkey DART Station and the Aircoach
Excellent primary and secondary schools close by
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed sliding sash windows (replaced within the last 3 years)
Sunny rear garden of 32m (105ft)
Excellent potential to extend and increase overall floor area subject to Planning Permission