DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present 17 Woodbrook Crescent to the market. This is a bright & spacious, first-floor, two bed apartment in a block of only four apartments.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a storage closet, open-plan living / dining room with a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (master en-suite) and a main bathroom.
One of the outstanding features of this property is the enclosed balcony which enjoys a westerly orientation and views of meticulously maintained residents' communal grounds & gardens. The balcony has access to the internal grounds & gardens.
Woodbrook is a highly regarded and much sought after development located just off the Riverwood Road, which is a short drive from Castleknock village. Woodbrook enjoys close proximity to Blanchardstown Centre, Coolmine Train Station, James Connolly Memorial Hospital, The Phoenix Park and The National Aquatic Centre, as well serviced high frequency bus routes, notably the 37 which is a frequent bus route into Dublin City centre. Woodbrook is also immediately accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Viewing is a must.
AccommodationEntrance Hall - With a storage closet.
Living / Dining Room - 4.88m x 4.04m.. With double patio doors lead to a westerly facing balcony.
Kitchen 2.80m x 2.80m. With fitted wall and floor units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 - 3.75m x 2.52m.. With a fitted triple wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 4.96m x 2.91m.. With a fitted triple wardrobe.
En-Suite - Comprising of shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
Bathroom - 1.91m x 3.52m. An extensively tiled suite comprising a bath with a shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
Features• First-floor, two bed apartment c. 70sq m / 753sq ft
• One of only four apartments in the block
• Ready for immediate occupancy
• Unencumbered sale
• Beautiful interiors
• Bright & spacious throughout
• Private westerly facing balcony with an outlook over the communal grounds & gardens (approx. 12sqm / 129sqft)
• Double glazed windows
• Gas central heating with a recently installed Ferroli boiler
• Ample residents parking - surface level & underground
• Exclusive residential development
• Aesthetically pleasing exterior finish with a yellow brick facade
• Within close proximity of a host of amenities & well serviced public transport links
• MANAGEMENT COMPANY : Petra Management Company
• Management fee is €1, 333.33
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No: 113668586
Performance Indicator: 143.64