DescriptionDNG are delighted to present 168 Walkinstown Road, a wonderful high-profile, well-located property offering an excellent investment opportunity. The building is currently set up as a commercial office comprising a mix of open plan and 8 office/meeting rooms, reception area, kitchen, WC facilities, ample storage space and off-street car parking. The specification includes gas-fired central heating, cat 5 cabling, plastered and painted walls. There are four on site car parking spaces located to the front of the property with additional outdoor space to the rear. The property also benefits from a large attic space ideal for storage but also has potential for conversion.
The location cannot be understated. Walkinstown Road which offers great road frontage, footfall and passing trade, is located only 6 kilometres from Dublin city centre and offers numerous very convenient transport options into the city centre. The area is well serviced by Bluebell Luas stop and a number of excellent bus routes. The property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the N7 and M50 motorway network which connects to all major national routes.
Walkinstown is a large catchment area and there is a wide range of amenities in immediate area for staff such as numerous shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and also a large SuperValu in immediate area. The popular Ashleaf Shopping Centre and all the amenities of Walkinstown, Crumlin, Terenure and Templeogue villages are all close by. The Walkinstown roundabout is a gateway that connects Walkinstown with a number of established industrial and business parks in the general area including Long Mile Road, the Naas Road, Red Cow and Park West.
Number 168 offers huge investment potential and can also be converted back into a substantial residential property if the discerning purchaser desires. Viewing is a must.
AccommodationLarge Reception 4.70m x 3.30m.
Open Plan Office 6.67m x 6.31m.
Office 4.83m x 2.52m.
Office 3.45m x 2.97m.
Meeting Room 3.05m x 2.83m.
Office 4.00m x 3.18m.
Meeting Room 3.47m x 3.15m.
Office 3.45m x 3.21m.
Office 3.70m x 2.58m.
Office 3.41m x 2.50m.
Kitchen 1.95m x 1.58m.
Ladies & Gents WC
Features• Prominent commercial building strategically located off the Walkinstown roundabout
• Former extended 4-bedroom semi-detached house with potential for conversion back to residential (subject to relevant p.p)
• Currently in use and functioning well as an office building
• Flexible, well presented office space that will suit occupiers from many sectors and is ready for immediate occupation
• Contains open plan space as well as 8 office/meeting rooms, kitchen, WC facilities and ample storage space
• 2, 200 sq.ft. GIA approx.
• Suspended ceiling with inset LED lighting
• Perimeter trunking with Cat 5 cabling throughout
• Rates currently €1, 886 p.a
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Security Alarm
• Kitchen and WC facilities
• Car parking to the front for 4 cars
• Convenient to major road networks including M50 and N7
• 20 minutes’ drive approx. to Dublin city centre
BER DetailsBER No:
DirectionsTravelling along Cromwellsfort Road approaching Walkinstown Roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Walkinstown Road where you will see our DNG for sale board on your left had side.