DescriptionNo. 16 is a modern end of terrace home presented in turnkey condition throughout. Attention to detail is a common theme in this home, with a focus on both a light filled interior, neutral stylish colour scheme and ample storage throughout.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in a prestigious gated development off Mount Merrion Avenue, Marino Park is an exclusive development of 28 quality homes, constructed to an exceptionally high standard and set amidst landscaped grounds. Standard features of the scheme include brick exteriors, panelled wooden eaves, brick paving and stone boundary walls create a traditional backdrop to the contemporary design of the scheme.
The accommodation of approximately 107sq.m (1,153sq.ft) is laid out over two levels and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, with guest w.c. and a bespoke Italian kitchen/dining room to the front. Double doors lead through to a large living room stretching the width of the home which in turn leads to the suntrap secluded rear garden.
A solid timber staircase leads to the first floor. The master bedroom is most impressive with a vaulted ceiling and a luxuriously appointed en suite. There are two further double bedrooms and a sumptuous family bathroom. The entire property enjoys exceptionally bright, elegant and easily managed accommodation. To the rear there is a sunny landscaped garden complete with artificial lawn and patio area. The property has the benefit of two designated car parking spaces.
The location would be difficult to better being situated in this highly regarded gated development located within The Elms off Mount Merrion Avenue, a most convenient and deservedly popular residential location easily accessible to nearby Blackrock and Frascati Shopping Centres as well as the vibrant amenities available at Blackrock Village. The N11 and the Quality Bus Corridor are within a pleasant stroll and the DART at Blackrock provides easy access to the city centre. The Aircoach is also available on both the Rock Road and the N11. The M50 is close by opening up the national road network. All of the costal amenities of South County Dublin are all within easy reach at nearby Blackrock, Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire.
- Reception Hall hardwood entrance door with opaque glazed panel, Amitco tiled floor, recessed lighting, understairs integrated storage drawers2.60m x 1.90m
- Guest W.C. with modern w.c., wash hand basin, Amtico tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail and tall storage unit
- Kitchen 5.30m x 3.50m
- Living Room bright spacious reception room stretching the full width of the house with Amtico tiled floor, full height windows and doors through to rear garden, modern gas fire inset, recessed down lighting, built in storage, surround sound system, & television point5.60m x 4.00m
- Landing with solid whitewashed oak flooring, hot press and pull down ladder to attic
- Master Bedroom The full height vaulted ceiling and the room stretching the width of the house combine to create an impressive master bedroom. Featuring whitewashed oak flooring, recessed lighting, wall mounted reading lights, surround sound system, range of modern built in wardrobes 5.30m x 3.30m
- En Suite Shower Room with w.c., wash hand basin, corner shower unit with Grohe power shower, wall mounted storage, Amtico tiled floor and ceramic tiled walls
- Family Bathroom with bath with Grohe power shower, w.c., wash hand basin, Amtico floor, ceramic tiled walls and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 A double bedroom situated to the front of the home with continuation of the white washed oak flooring throughout the upper floor of the house, recessed lighting and built in modern wardrobes3.30m x 2.60m
- Bedroom 3 4.00m x 3.10m
FeaturesArchitect designed townhouse of remarkable quality
Underfloor heating throughout
Smart lighting throughout
Gazco modern gas fire
Amtico flooring throughout downstairs, hardwood flooring upstairs
All kitchen appliances, curtains and blinds included in the sale
Each room wired with surround sound with built in speakers
Impressive master bedroom with vaulted ceiling
Gas fired underfloor central heating
Hardwood double glazed windows and doors
Digital security alarm
Stylish interior presentation
Sunny garden to the rear
Electrical awning and wall heaters in the rear garden (included in the sale)
Two designated car parking spaces
Secure development situated behind electronically operated security gates
Service charge is approximately �?�1,466 payable to Marino Park Management Company.