DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this excellent three bedroom semi detached property to the market with the advantage of a large SOUTH FACING garden ideally tucked away at the end of the peaceful cul de sac of Birchview Close, Kilnamanagh. Birchview is a mature, settled and highly sought after part of Kilnamanagh and finds itself only minutes walk from Kilnamanagh Shopping Centre, local shops, schools and The Luas stop. Within a stone's throw you will also find a host of bus routes, the M50 Motorway, The Square Shopping Centre and Tallaght Hospital.
Bright and spacious internal living accommodation of c. 990 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms(2 double/1 single) and main family bathroom. To the rear is a long garden which is not overlooked and boasts an enviable south facing orientation
No. 15 is presented in very good condition throughout and boasts a long list of additional features to include built in storage, gas fired central heating and upgraded windows. Early interest is sure to be expected, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
Features- 990 sq ft
- Large garden with south facing orientation
- Lovely condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Top quality flooring
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage units and worktop space
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Not overlooked to the rear
- Peaceful cul de sac
- Cobblelock driveway
- Ample parking space
- Within arm's reach of Kilnamanagh Shopping Centre
- Greenhills road on your doorstep
- Bus routes & The Luas within walking distance
- M50 motorway found within minutes
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling from Tallaght Village proceed along the Greenhills Road until the traffic lights onto Mayberry Road. Turn left and take your first left onto Birchview Close. Number 15 will be located at the end of the cul de sac on your right hand side.