DescriptionThese ground floor apartments are a very popular option for buyers seeking a well priced starter home/investment with its own front door, and small courtyard/garden to both front and rear.
** BEING SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU **
The accommodation is both spacious with a large open plan kitchen living dining room and well laid out with two good size double bedrooms to the rear. The main bedroom is en-suite and there is also a family bathroom.
The overall size extends to 77 sqm approx. and is in very good condition throughout.
Situated just off the Dublin Road within walking distance of Drogheda train station, Cross Route shopping centre and St. Mary’s newly built national school, Bryanstown Manor is a mature development of town houses, apartments and larger family homes.
Located on the south side of the town within a 10 minute drive of the M1 at Drogheda South and less than half an hour from Dublin Airport.
Accommodation• Entrance porch
• Entrance hall. Double doors to open plan living area.
• Livingroom/ kitchen/ dining room:5.28m x 5.63m
• Utility room: Plumbed for washing machine.
• Main bedroom: 4.31m x 3.49m. Built in wardrobes.
• En-suite shower room
• Bedroom 2: 3.13m x 2.74m. Built in wardrobe.
• Family bathroom: 1.84m x 1.6m
• Gas central heating
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
Features• Paved courtyard to front and rear
• Spacious well appointed accommodation
• Open plan living area.
• Two generous double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Walking distance of all neighbourhood amenities.
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.112321872 Energy Performance Indicator:219.92 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsFrom the Dublin Road heading south, turn right on to the Bryanstown Cross route just after the railway bridge. Take first right, then left on to the second Green area. Follow the road around to the right and go to the T junction. Turn right and No 147 is on the left at the end of the cul de sac.