DescriptionLisney are delighted to present 14 Nichols Church Place to the market for sale offering a well maintained 3-bedroomed mid terraced property, completed renovated by its current owners to a high standard in 2010. The property is set in a very convenient residential location just off Cove Street and is within walking distance of the city centre. The accommodation arranged over three levels and is conveniently and centrally located close to a wealth of amenities at its doorstep.
Constructed in 1980 and extending to approximately 105 sqm (1,130 sqft), 14 Nicholas Church Place offers its accommodation over three levels and is well proportioned throughout. The property was renovated in 2010 by its current owners offering quality and style as well as an upgraded gas heating system, oak PVC windows & doors and cavity insulation works.
The accommodation in brief extends to entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining area, home office and storage cupboard all on ground floor level. The first floor offers a generous living area, bedroom, and a family bathroom. The second floor comprises of two double bedrooms and storage closet.
The property benefits from an enclosed south facing patio which can be accessed off the kitchen area and a garden shed for storage space. The front of the property offers on street parking.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.27m x 1.25m )Welcoming entrance hall with tiled flooring, recess lighting and a large storage cupboard.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (3.87m x 3.00m )Accessed off the entrance hall, this area offers two defined spaces in one. The solid oak kitchen is fitted with floor ad eye level units with appliances to include a stainless-steel stand-alone fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave finished with granite worktop area and tiled flooring. The dining area is tiled with door providing access to the rear patio.
- Study/Office Room (3.17m x 2.50m )Accessed off the entrance hall on the ground floor, this room is ideal as a home office with wall mounted shelving and laminate timber flooring.
- First Floor
- Landing (4.07m x 3.09m )Completed with plenty of built-in shelving and storage space, carpet and recessed lighting.
- Living Room (3.98m x 3.16m )Spacious and bright living area overlooking front of property. Feature fitted electric fireplace which offers an abundance of heat. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones, finished with carpet flooring and light fitting.
- Bedroom 3 (3.22m x 2.17m )A fine sized bedroom located off the landing on the first floor overlooking the rear patio, finished with laminate timber flooring and light fitting.
- Family Bathroom (2.15m x 1.74m )A three-piece bathroom suite to include duravit sanitary ware bath suite with flood spout shower fitting, toilet and wash hand basin. Custom glass screen, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and flooring. Recessed lighting.
- Second Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.99m x 3.51m )This large bedroom is located off the landing and is filled with natural light, offering plenty of storage space and built in wardrobes, overlooking front of property and finished with carpet flooring and light fitting.
- Bedroom 2 (3.98m x 3.39m )Located on the second floor off the landing, this bedroom is double in size overlooking the rear patio and finished in carpet flooring and light fitting.
- Landing (3.42m x 1.83m )Bright and finished with carpet flooring. Completed with generous sized storage closest and hot press.
FeaturesWalking distance to city centre & local amenities.
Upgraded Gas Heating System.
Renovated to a high standard in 2010.
Double glazed oak PVC windows.
Fully tiled bathroom & duravit sanitaryware.