DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this excellent two bedroom property to the market complete with a large south facing garden. Redwood Lawn is enviably located within a short stroll of The Kingswood Luas Stop and Dunnes Stores. A host of other essential amenities are all very easily accessible including primary & secondary schools, The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, a variety of bus routes and the M50 Motorway.
Bright and spacious internal living accommodation totals c. 1,020 sq ft (95 sq m) and comprises of entrance hallway, storage room, living room, kitchen/dining room, two spacious bedrooms and main family bathroom. The rear is extra large and boasts a super lawn area and a block built shed.
No. 14A is a perfect property for any young family looking to lay down roots in such a settled location and boasting an enviable position at the end of a cul de sac with a green space on your doorstep. Viewing is highly advised; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information!
- c. 1,020 sq ft
- c. 95 sq m
- Cul de sac position
- South facing garden
- Good condition throughout
- Large L shaped kitchen dining room
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with full bath
- Two large double bedrooms
- Could be extended to create more space above converted garage (subject to pp)
- Low maintenance front driveway with room to park a number of cars
- Highly sought after location
- One of Kilnamanagh's most sought after addresses
- Within a short stroll of The Luas & Dunnes Stores
- M50 motorway merely minutes by car
Follow along the Luas line and at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left onto the Belgard Road. At the next traffic lights turn left onto Mayberry Road. Take the first left turn then turn right onto Redwood Drive and at the T-Junction turn left onto Redwood Lawns.