Lovely end terrace 3 bed family home (81sqm approx.) in popular seaside village of Clogherhead.
**Watch our walk-through video tour!**
Very well presented three bedroom family home in this popular and mature residential estate in the seaside village of Clogherhead. No 13 John Kirk Park is an end terrace house with side access to a sheltered and private back garden overlooking and with access to the large Green at the rear. To the front, there is off street parking and a concrete driveway with lawn area.
The entrance hall has a quality laminate floor and ornamental radiator cover. To the right of the entrance hall is the lovely family sitting room with an attractive open hearth fireplace and carved pine surround as focal point. The well- equipped open-plan kitchen diner spans the rear of the house and opens up on to the large timber deck through double glazed French doors. The kitchen itself has a good range of wall and floor units and is plumbed for both dishwasher and washing machine.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two good size doubles and a generous single. The family bathroom is fully tiled with electric shower over the bath. Floors throughout are varnished timber and with carpet on stairs and landing area.
John Kirk Park is situated at the edge of Clogherhead village within a few minutes walk of the village centre and the ever popular Little Strand beach practically on the doorstep! Local amenities include primary school, crèche / play school, Mace supermarket as well as pharmacy, butchers etc. Choice of popular bars and restaurants. There is a regular daily bus service in to Drogheda town, and the M1 is within a ten minute drive of the property.
• Popular village location
• Well maintained throughout
• End terrace with side entrance.
• Not overlooked to rear.
• Double glazed throughout
BER: D1 BER No.113529945 Energy Performance Indicator:237.61 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall. Quality laminate floor
• Sitting room: 4.18m x 3.41m. Varnished timber floor. Feature open fireplace with carved pine surround
• Kitchen/dining room: 5.43m x 3.18m. Excellent range of wall and floor units. Tiled splash back. Varnished timber floors. Double doors to back garden.Upstairs
• Family bathroom 2.02m x 1.80m. Tiled floor and bath surround. Electric shower over bath.
• Bedroom 1: 3.29m x 2.80m. Built in wardrobes. Varnished timber floor. Down lighters.
• Bedroom 2: 3.79m x 2.71m. Built in wardrobes, Varnished timber floor.
• Bedroom 3: Built in storage and shelving. Laminate floor.
• Mains water and drainage
• Gas central heating.
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
From the centre of Clogherhead village heading north, John Kirk Park is on the left hand side opposite Ard na Mara. No 13 is situated on the right hand side of the street approximately 100m from the main road.
FeaturesPopular village location
Well maintained throughout
End terrace with side entrance.
Not overlooked to rear.
Double glazed throughout
BER DetailsBER: D1
BER Number: 113529945, Energy Performance Indicator: 237.61kWh/m²/yr