Behan Irwin & Gosling are delighted to offer this superbly presented 3 bed, end-of-terrace property to the sales market.
There is off street gated parking to the front & a large southerly facing garden to the rear. Of the property. Internally the property is in excellent condition throughout having been cared for and modernised through the years by its loving owners.
This property would be an ideal purchase for a 1st time buyer or an investor due to its desirable residential location and accessibility to all necessary services including Churchfield Leisure Centre which is adjacent.
Early viewing is advisable to avoid disappointment.
• Three bed end-of-terrace in excellent condition.
• Large southerly facing garden to the rear.
• Highly desirable residential location; adjacent to Churchfield Leisure centre & within walking distance of all necessary service and amenities.
• Easy access to the North Link Road & to Cork City Centre.
• Gated off street parking.
PVC front door with frosted glass inset leading to hallway with floor tiles, radiator, panelled pine ceiling, centre light, window & under-stair storage.
3.39m X 3.34m
Carpet floor covering, radiator, centre light, window with window blind, curtain pole, mahogany mantle with electric fire inset, centre rose & coving, TV pint, phone point & 7 power points.
Kitchen Dining Room
5.25m X 3.01m
Fully tiled floor, fitted kitchen units at floor and eye level with fully tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel drainer sink, integrated oven & hob with extractor over, cast iron solid fuel stove, ...