DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this three bedroom semi-detached property to the market within the exclusive and ever sought after Earlsfort development, Lucan. With Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within walking distance and the N4/M50 road networks within arm's reach; the location is truly second to none.
Bright and spacious interior living accommodation of c. 1,000 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway with downstairs WC, open plan kitchen/dining room with fully fitted top quality kitchen, large lounge, two good size double bedrooms, one single bedroom and main family bathroom. To the front you will find off street parking and to the rear is a low maintenance southwest facing rear garden.
No. 13 Earlsfort Meadows is a deceptively spacious property and boasts an endless list of striking features including built in wardrobes, gas fired central heating and a large side entrance. To be seen is to be appreciated! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
Features- c. 1,000 sq. ft.
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Top quality fitted kitchen
- 3 bed 3 bath
- Built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Off-street parking to the front
- Low maintenance rear
- South westerly orientation
- Exclusive and highly sought after development
- Immediate access to N4
- M50 motorway mere minutes by car
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within striking distance
- Viewing highly advised!