DescriptionAn impressive penthouse apartment with stunning views of the Dublin Mountains from the two south west facing balconies, situated in this gated and prestigious development surrounded by manicured mature gardens, and central fountains.
Number 12 is presented in excellent condition with substantial living space rarely found in apartments in Dublin. The quality of the finish and the well laid out accommodation in a secure environment close to a variety of premier schools and within easy reach of UCD and TCD universities makes it the perfect residence to suit any discerning purchaser. The exceptionally large accommodation includes: entrance hall with guest wc, elegant sitting room and living room, both with open fireplaces, dining room opening out onto the generous balcony, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms plus study/guest fourth bedroom which are all en-suite, utility room, two south west facing balconies, one with large outdoor under eaves storage.
This exclusive development is conveniently located opposite the junction with Nutley Lane and beside UCD Belfield campus, which is within 5 minutes? walk, and an excellent choice of restaurants, boutiques, and specialist shops in Donnybrook and Ballsbridge. Many of Dublin?s premier schools including St Michael?s College, The Teresian School, Colaiste Eoin & Iosagain, Gonzaga and Muckross Park are also within easy reach. St Vincent?s private and public hospitals, RTE, Elm Park golf club and Merrion Shopping Centre area all within easy reach. St. Mary?s Lawn and Donnybrook Tennis Clubs, David Lloyd Riverview health and fitness club and UCD Belfield are also within easy reach. There is excellent public transport in the area including the QBC on Stillorgan Road, and the DART at Sydney Parade Avenue is within walking distance.
- Reception Hall (5.10m x 2.75m )with ceiling coving, recessed downlighting and Dado rail. Off the hallway, moving anti-clockwise there is the Master Suite.
- Hallway (3.15m x 2.70m )off which there is a utility and hotpress and walk-in wardrobe.
- Master Suite/Main Bedroom (4.65m x 3.75m )with fitted book shelving, bed with drawers, presses and shelving either side, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.90m x 2.35m )Exceptionately well fitted with Itallian tiled walls and floors, pedestial wash hand basin, w.c., step-in tiled shower, recessed down lighting and ceiling coving.
- Dining Room (5.50m x 3.55m )Located off the main hall with an arch through, fitted book shelving with presses beneath and ceiling coving, recessed downlighting and picture windows and double doors opening out to a West / South-West facing sun terrace balcony.
- Sun Terrace Balcony (4.85m x 2.35m )West / South-West facing sun terrace balcony.
- Sitting Room (5.60m x 4.65m )Arch through from dining room, with extensive book shelving, presses beneath, attractive open fireplace, ceiling coving and recessed downlighting and door to
- Study / Guest Bedroom (3.30m x 3.05m )with built-in study desk with fitted shelving over and presses beneath, ceiling coving, recessed down lighitng, Dado rail and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.20m x 1.50m )with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step-in tiled shower with recessed downlighitng, tiled walls and floors.
- Living Room (5.60m x 4.55m )Arch through from dining room, with extensive book shelving with presses beneath, attractive fireplace, ceiling coving and recessed downlighting.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (6.15m x 3.25m )Fitted with a good range of hand painted green press and drawer units, one and a half bowl stainless sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher, Miele gas hob with exracator over, Miele oven and microwave over, fitted book shelving recessed downlighing and painted timber panelled ceiling, solid oak timber flooring.
- Inner Hallway (3.70m x 1.90m )off which there is a
- W.C. with wash hand basin and w.c., part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4.60m x 3.70m )with walk-in wardrobe, extensive book shelving and ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom (3.00m x 1.80m )with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower attachment, fitted shelving, tiled walls and floors, ceiling coving and recessed downlighting. This room overlooks the front.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 (5.25m x 3.90m )Off the hallway there is a staircase leading up to the first floor which brings you to the attic bedroom, with extensive bookshelving, presses beneath, timber panelled ceiling, Dado rail and glazed windows overlooking the
- Balcony 2 (4.00m x 2.50m )with double doors out, and two outside under eaves storage presses.
- Ensuite Bathroom (4.20m x 4.15m )with vanity wash hand basin with presses beneath, w.c., step-in double shower with Italian marble tiles, seperate bath with shower attachment and marble tiled floor and part tiled marble walls, painted timber panelled ceiling with recessed downlighting and walk-in wardrobe.
FeaturesGas fired central heating
Double glazed windows throughout
Views of the Dublin Mountains from the two south west facing balconies
3/4 generous reception rooms
3/4 double bedrooms (all ensuite)
Two designated car parking spaces
Exclusive gated development close to Donnybrook and Ballsbridge
Floor area approximately 212sqm (2,292 sqft).
O'Dwyer Property Management
Service charge �?�3,000 per quarter