DescriptionImmaculate 3 bedroom family home (95sqm approx.) presented in showhouse condition.
Beautifully presented and in walk-in condition, No 12 The Hazels is an absolute dream home. The fact that this family home has been loved and cared for by its current owners is immediately evident from the moment you pull up outside the house. Its fresh attractive appearance is inviting from the minute you step through the front door into the bright airy hallway with its cream ceramic tiled floors which continues through to the generously proportioned south facing kitchen/living/dining room to the rear. But first, on the left is the lovely sitting room, with bay window overlooking the front garden, solid timber floors and a feature cream coloured centrepiece fireplace with gas fire inset. Discreet ceiling speakers are the only sign of the excellent surround sound system which operates throughout the house. Upstairs, there is a wide and spacious landing area, three bedrooms, two of which are very generous doubles, all with built in wardrobes and of course the master ensuite. The family bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with elegant white sanitary ware and the second floor is carpeted throughout.
Outside the back garden is south facing with a lovely cobblelock sheltered patio area to take full advantage of those lazy summer days we have from time to time! The front driveway, also cobblelock, can accommodate two cars for off street parking.
Avourwen is a mature residential estate constructed by excellent builders, Manley Construction, and is situated on the western outskirts of Drogheda town within a few minutes’ drive of the M1 at Junction 8 bringing Dublin Airport and the city beyond into very acceptable commuting distance of under 45 minutes. Drogheda has a wealth of amenities on offer, including main line rail, excellent schools, retail parks, neighbourhood shops, pubs and restaurants. The seaside village of Laytown/Bettystown with its miles of safe sandy beaches is less than ten minutes by car.
Accommodation• Entrance hall: Ceramic tiled floor
• Guest wc/whb. Plumbed for washing machine
• Sittingroom: 5.66m x 3.11 M. Solid timber floors, Feature gas fireplace. Bay window
• Kitchen /living/dining room
• Kitchen: 4.16m x 3.08m open plan into
• Living/dining room: 6.77m x 2.76m. Glass doors to patio and garden.
• Spacious landing area with hotpress and attic access
• Master bedroom 4.49m x 3.45m. Generous built in wardrobes
• Ensuite shower room.
• Bedroom 2: 3.62m x 2.80m. Floor to ceiling window, built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 3: 2.63m x 2.46m. Built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom: 1.93m x 1.67m. Fully tiled.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Gas central heating.
• C1 BER rating
• Excellent broadband connectivity
Features• Show house condition
• South facing rear garden.
• Mature cul de sac location
• Generous accommodation of approx. 95sqm/1022sq
• Built in surround sound system
DirectionsFrom the M1 take the J8 exit for Drogheda, travel under the motorway and straight through the roundabout. Avourwen is approx. 0.5km, the first estate on the right hand side.