Description- Well-presented 2 bed end of terrace extending to approx. 900sq.ft (83sq.m)
- Private south west facing rear garden overlooking open countryside
- Gas fired central heating Comprises main hallway, kitchen/dining area, living room, ground floor w.c., 2 bedrooms inc. master ensuite and main bathroom
- Potential to convert the attic, neighbouring houses have had similar work
- Ideal as a starter home, investment property or trading down
- Great location within walking distance of Hazelhatch Train station, schools, bus stops, shops and all amenities Celbridge village has to offer
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway (5.2m x 1.1m) + (2.19m x 2m)
Laminate wood flooring, coving, recessed lights and alarm panel.
Sitting Room 3.2m x 4.57m
Laminate wood flooring, coving, recessed lights, feature fireplace with electric insert, T.V. point and sliding door to rear garden.
Kitchen 3.54m x 3.55m
Ceramic tiled floor, shaker style floor & wall units, tiled splashback, oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, bay window and light fittings.
Guest Toilet/Utility Room 1.45m x 2m
Ceramic tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b, recessed lights and plumbed for washing machine.
Landing 4.66m x 2m
Carpet, attic access, hot-press and light fitting.
Master Bedroom 3m x 3.78m
Carpet, light fitting, fitted wardrobes, T.V point and curtain pole.
Ensuite 1.1m x 2.97m
Tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b., tiled shower cubicle, window, extractor fan and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 3m x 2.88m
Carpet, light fitting, fitted wardrobes, black out roller blind and curtain pole.
Bathroom 2.88m x 1.7m
Tiled floor, bath, w.c., w.h.b., extractor fan, shaving light and light fitting.
Southwest facing rear garden extending to approx... 12m x 7.2m
Low maintenance dash exterior
Wide side entrance
PVC facia & soffits
Not over looked to rear
Lawn to front
Parking for car
Items Included in sale:
Oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, light fittings and blinds.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No:112282199 EPI:168.52 kWh/m2/yr