DescriptionAn outstanding two storey, over garden level, Victorian residence, enjoying superbly proportioned and very tastefully presented accommodation, substantial westerly rear garden (approx. 40m. / 131ft.) with double garage, further enhanced by a highly convenient location mid-way between Ballsbridge and Donnybrook.
109 Anglesea Road is a very fine example of a Victorian residence with elegant, well-proportioned rooms, boasting many period features including fireplaces, cornice work and centre rose. The gracious accommodation extends to approx. 270sq.m. (2,906sq.ft.) and includes particularly impressive interconnecting reception rooms. These are complimented by a feature open plan kitchen / breakfast / living room downstairs. The entire is further enhanced by a 40m. (131ft.) westerly facing rear garden, benefitting from afternoon and evening sun, at the end of which, there is a large double garage (approx. 50 sq. m.).
Anglesea Road runs from Donnybrick to Ballsbridge, approximately 3.5km from St. Stephens Green, close to Herbert Park, Trinity College, UCD Campus at Belfield. There is a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars in both Donnybrook and Ballsbridge. The RDS, Dart Station at Sandymount Avenue and buses on both the Merrion and Stillorgan (N11 Roads).
- Reception Hall (10.60m x 1.95m )Hall door with fan light over, radiator cover, cornice work and centre rose.
- Drawing Room (5.25m x 5.00m )Fireplace with white marble chimney piece, cast iron surround brass work and slate hearth. Pair of good built-in book cases with cupboards under and attractive lighting under by Langrells. Very good cornice work and centre rose. Double folding doors leading to
- Sitting Room (5.40m x 5.25m )with matching marble chimney piece and fireplace, window overlooking rear garden, good cornice work and centre rose.
- Study (4.25m x 3.25m )with built-in Oakline desks with drawers and separate filing cabinets and fitted file cupboard.
- W.C. with w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Entrance Porch (2.80m x 1.70m )with built in cupboard, door to front garden and pair of doubled glazed doors opening to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (7.30m x 4.85m )with kitchen by Spendlove of Delgany, comprising fitted presses, cupboards, large centre isle with pull out drawers, marble work surfaces, gas fired Aga, Siemens combi oven, built-in extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit, Liebherr fridge and larder unit, pressed lighting and ceramic induction hob. Opens to
- Family Room (5.40m x 5.25m )Gazco gas stove with attractive granite lintel over, stone hearth, feature beams to ceiling, pair of double glazed doors to
- Garden Room (3.60m x 3.10m )with three Velux windows and a pair of double folding, double glazed doors to garden.
- Inner Hall With shelving, hanging cupboard and under stair storage.
- Utility / Shower Room (4.15m x 3.10m )with large walk in shower with Grohe controls, wall hung w.c., vanity wash hand basin, twin Belfast sink unit, washer/dryer, pair of gas fired boilers, built-in storage cupboard and large hot water cylinder, ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (5.00m x 4.00m )with recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (5.30m x 3.55m )with extensive range of built-in wardrobes with fitted interiors by Langrell, recessed lighting, window overlooking west facing garden towards Old Wesley Rugby Ground.
- Bedroom 3 (5.05m x 3.10m )with built-in shelving with cupboards under and also built-in three door wardrobe.
- Bathroom Comprising bath with granite surround, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled and mirrored walls, step-in Grohe shower, large Velux skylight.
- Landing with heated towel rail and stairs to
- W.C. with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
FeaturesElegantly proportioned accommodation with many features of the era including fireplaces, fine cornice work and centre rose.
Feature interconnecting reception rooms.
Floor area approximately 270sq. m. (2,906 sq. ft.)
Delightfully landscaped westerly facing rear garden (approx. 40m. / 131ft.).
Large detached double garage (approx. 50sq.m.) with 6kw hour car charging point.
Downstairs floors are oak wide plank by Trunk.
Fitted office by Oakline.
Fitted kitchen by Spendlove of Delgany.
Cabinets in drawing room and built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom by Langrell of Kiltegan.
Double glazed sash windows.
Gas fired central heating.
Fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings included in the sale.