DescriptionSuperb ground floor apartment situated in the centre of Drogheda Town and with the added benefit of secure underground parking. Accommodation comprises sitting room with kitchen area, two double bedrooms with one en suite, bathroom and own private rear patio area. Gas fired central heating.
RoomsEntrance Hall - 3.0m x 2.15m
Living / Kitchen Area - 6.5m x 5.09m
Bedroom 1 - 3.43m x 3.35m
En Suite - 2.29m x 1.28m
Bedroom 2 - 3.18m x 2.89m
Bathroom - 2.33m x 1.89m
FeaturesTwo bed apartment.
Private rear patio area.
Town centre location.
Management Charge: Approx. €1600 per annum.
Directions103 Block B, An tSean Mhargadh, Greenlanes, Drogheda, County, Louth, A92 VW67
ServicesWater - Mains.
Heating - G.F.C.H.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.