- Mid terrace three bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- Garden to the rear.
- We are informed that the property extends to approximately 88 sq. m (947sq. ft).
- New Ross is a town in the southwest of County Wexford, approximately 170km south of Dublin City.
- The subject property is located off Old Charleton Hill onto Brooklawn.
- Amenities in the area include The Harbour Shopping Centre, AIB, Lidl, Spar, Bunscoil Nic Amhlaidh, New Ross Educate Together National School, bars and restaurants.
- The area is serviced by the N25 and N30 and regular Bus Eireann services (4, x4 40, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374).
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Three bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: C1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings