REA Grimes is delighted to bring number 10 The Green, Skerries Rock to the market. This beautifully maintained and presented 4 bedroom detached property is a dream family home overlooking a large green area. The property is presented in walk-in condition throughout and has off street parking for 2 cars. This bright and spacious family home is located in a much sought after estate within walking distance of all local amenities and less than a five minute walk to Skerries Train Station and Skerries Point Shopping Center. This fine property has a West facing rear garden with side gates on both sides.
Skerries is a popular coastal town almost completely surrounded by the sea with with a host of amenities including shops, boutiques, schools, cafés, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities and clubs including golf, sailing, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, beaches and coastal walks. Skerries is served by Skerries Train Station and Dublin Bus. It is one of the most desirable locations to live in the greater Dublin area and is now the proud holder of the Tidiest Town in Ireland 2016 title!
Viewing a must!!
• Beautifully maintained and presented 4 bed detached family home
• Overlooking green area
• Off Street parking for 2 cars
• Bright, spacious & airy rooms throughout
• Double door access from kitchen to back garden, plus rear access from Utility Room
• Walking distance to schools, shops, restaurants and bars and sports facilities
• Less than 5 minute walk to Skerries Train Station and Dublin Bus
• Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
Ground Floor Accommodation:
Entrance Hall & Porch: ...