DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this magnificent 3/4 bedroom semi detached family home to the market ideally located within the quaint cul de sac of Ellensborough Grove, Kiltipper. Ellensborough, ever in demand, is enviably positioned within arm's reach of all essential amenities including esteemed primary & secondary schools, extensive leisure & sports facilities, convenience stores & The Square Shopping Centre. On a transport note bus routes are plentiful and the M50 Motorway is found within minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 137 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, lounge, L-shaped kitchen/dining room, sun room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and a converted attic currently in use as a fourth bedroom.
The cobblelock driveway offers off street parking and the paved, low maintenance rear garden comes with a generous full width storage shed.
Having been meticulously maintained in recent years by its current owner, not to mention being considerably extended throughout, no. 10 really is completely ready to walk into and is the ideal family home.
Features- c. 137 sq.m
- BER C2
- "Turn-key" condition throughout
- Upgraded windows and doors
- Extended front porch
- Under stairs "clever storage"
- Gas fired central heating
- Guest WC downstairs
- Generous lounge
- Open plan L-shaped kitchen/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with coloured glass splashback
- Rear sun room
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- XL fully tiled master bathroom
- Converted attic space; currently in use as fourth bedroom
- Cobblelock driveway
- Low maintenance, paved rear garden
- Full width storage shed
- Cul de sac setting
- Highly sought after development
- Ideal family home!
DirectionsProceed along Kiltipper Road and enter Ellensborough Avenue from the roundabout. At the T-junction turn right and then left onto Ellensborough Rise. Turn left onto Ellensborough Grove and no. 10 can be found on the right hand side.