Approached via landscaped gardens, number 2 Prospect House is a beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, ground floor apartment. This property benefits from it's own front door through a glazed porch. The open plan kitchen - living space enjoys exceptionally high ceilings complemented by elegant cornice work. This apartment is 872 sq ft in size and comes with one car space, as well as it's own private storeroom to the rear of the property.
Prospect House is a six bay, three-story period building that was constructed in two main stages, the first in the mid-eighteenth century and the second from the early to mid-nineteenth century. Since the mid-nineteenth century, Prospect House was used as a college and more recently a private girl's school called Rosemount Park School.
Prospect House has been completely refurbished to ‘like new’ standards and comprises just 6 large apartments in a unique setting in South County Dublin. The luxury apartments blend the historical features with a contemporary feel. The apartments range in size from approximately 81 -101 sq m (872 - 1,087 sq ft).
The apartments are luxuriously appointed, standard specification includes:
• Refurbished double-glazed windows and weighted Sliding Sash by Geraghty Joinery
• The external render has been fully taken back and replastered by O’Malley Specialist Lime Plasterers
• The original roof has been taken back and existing slate and lead valleys and Chimneys redone
• Bespoke handmade kitchens designed in conjunction with Hyde Interior design team
• Herringbone oak finished flooring and all bedrooms carpeted
• Each apartment will have individual storage in the common plant room area
• All internal doors by Geraghty Bespoke Joinery
• Built in Wardrobes
• Fully rewired lighting throughout and living rooms will benefit from amp dimmer lamp light sockets
• Luxury bathroom tiling