- Visit the Inishowen Maritime Museum and Planetarium overlooking Greencastle harbour. The state-of-the-art Planetarium gives the visitor the ability to see how mariners used to navigate with the stars, and also provide dazzling astronomy and light shows. Facilities include a gift shop and tea room.
- Play a round of golf at the scenic 18 hole Greencastle Golf Club – just a few minutes drive from the holiday home. The internationally renowned Ballylifffin Golf Club is 30km away - its the venue for the 2018 Irish Open
- Use the Greencastle to Magilligan Ferry to explore the northern coast of Northern Ireland. The Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Dunluce Castle are just some of the top attractions in this area.
- Enjoys a stroll along the scenic coastal path between Greencastle and Moville.
- Try kayaking at the Inish Adventures centre based in nearby Moville. This centre offers inland and sea level kayak training as well as tours by canoe and kayak
- Enjoy some award winning bar food in the locality including Kealys Seafood Bar in Greencastle, Rosato's in Moville and McGrory’s in Culdaff
- Go sea angling from Culdaff. The Inishowen Boating Company operates 2 purpose built fast charter boats from Bunagee Pier Culdaff (22km). These fully licensed vessels offer sea angling and sightseeing on Lough Foyle.
- Visit the newly renovated Isle of Doagh Famine Village near Ballyliffin. This wonderful attraction depicts life in Donegal at different stages throughout history in an informative and enjoyable tour
- Other major attractions in the locality are Malin Head, the Gap of Mamore, Dunree Military Museum and Derry City (30km)