Teach Tra Ban is the ideal location for your family holiday in Donegal, Set in a peaceful rural location with stunning views over Lough Swilly and beyond to the Inishowen hills.
Facilities in the area include beautiful, quiet sandy beaches, challenging links golf courses, nearby harbour and equestrian centre, fine hotels and restaurants.
The holiday home is a 7 minute drive from the Swilly Car Ferry which brings the many attractions of the Inishowen Peninsula within easy reach.
The house is newly constructed - extending to over 2,000 square feet. It features tiled floors in the entrance hallway, kitchen/dining area, toilet and utility. The spacious living room and bedrooms feature laminate wooden flooring.
Local Activities / Attractions
Set on a commanding site along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Enjoy pony trekking at the Golden Sands Equestrian Centre
- Take a trip along the spectacular Knockalla Coast Road
- Golf at Portsalon Golf Club. This classic 18 hole links course is 20 minutes drive from the cottage
- Even closer is the beautiful 9 hole Otway Golf course - 1km from the holiday home
- Go sea angling on Lough Swilly
- Enjoy the new Children's Playground in Rathmullan
- Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on your doorstep â€“ Rathmullan, Kinnegar Strand, Portsalon
- Climb Muckish and Errigal. Mount Errigal, the highest mountain in Donegal is a demanding climb and once on the summit you can see for miles around.
- Visit Glenveagh National Park, with 16,000 hectares of mountains, lakes, wood and bogs. Glenveagh contains the largest red deer population in Europe. Within the National Park Glenveagh Castle and gardens are well worth a visit on their own
- Find numerous peaceful roads, country lanes and mountain tracks to walk
Teach Tra Ban is perfect place to stay and enjoy the wonderful unspoilt countryside and coastline of North West Donegal. Contact the owners now to reserve your preferr ...