Sarah's Cottage is a superb traditional style self catering accommodation situated at Glenswilly in the Hills of Donegal overlooking Mt.Errigal and the nearby Meenaroy Mountains. The holiday cottage is at the end of its own road with an old cobble bog road leading into the hills.
The cottage itself is over 200 years old. It has been extensively restored in the past year in a manner that tastefully combines modern comforts with old world charm. To the rear of the cottage there is an enclosed garden. A decking area provides a comfortable area to sit back and enjoy the picturesque countryside. Itâ€™s also the perfect location for a barbeque!
Attached to the cottage there is 30 acres of private hill ground for walking and enjoying splendid views of the surrounding countryside.
Nestling in the gentle Hills of Glenswilly Sarah's Cottages has a very peaceful and quiet location. Nevertheless, modern day amenities are nearby - a shop and filling station, deli and post office are situated on the main road at the end of the lane.
* Sarah's Traditional Cottage is situated within minutes travel of some of Donegal and Ireland's greatest attractions, including:-
* Glenveagh National Park: About twenty minutes drive away from Sarah's Cottage this magnificent national park is home to herds of red deer and golden eagles.
* Gartan Outdoor Pursuits Centre: Situated on the shores of Loch Gartan this is a very popular destination for adventure holiday enthusiasts.
* Fintown Light Railway: The wonderfully scenic railway is about fifteen minutes drive away from the cottage. It is equally popular with adults and children alike.
* Newmills Corn and Flax Mills: Situated on the Glentie ...