No. 42 Oak Grove is a modern holiday home located in the vibrant beach and golf resort of Dunfanaghy in North West Donegal. The holiday home is situated almost directly opposite the road that leads to Dunfanaghy Golf Club and the superb Blue Flag Killahoey beach and is also just 700 metres from the centre of the village.
The holiday home effectively has the best of both worlds - a peaceful setting yet with all the amenities of a top tourist resort within easy walking distance.
Wild Atlantic Way
The holiday home is also a great base to explore the Wild Atlantic Way in North West Donegal. All along the coast from the Rosguill Peninsula to the dramatic coastline of Gweedore there are numerous headlands, rocky outcrops, sandy coves, islands, small harbours and some of the finest beaches in Ireland.
A Modern Holiday Home
The holiday home itself is well laid out, spacious and comprises of living area, kitchen and dining area, large bathroom upstairs and downstairs toilet, 3 good sized bedrooms (the master with en-suite).
Dunfanaghy, together with its close neighbouring resorts of Portnablagh and Marble Hill has a wide range of tourist amenities. Watersports of all kinds are popular in this area - swimming, sailing, kayaking, surfing, wind surfing, paddle boarding and coasteering. There is a wide choice of craft shops, cafes, pubs and art galleries. There are numerous opportunities for walking and hill walking with the Horn Head Peninsula, Muckish Mountain and Ards Forest Park close at hand
* Golf at Dunfanaghy Golf Club â€“ a classic 18 hole links
* Take a trip around the spectacular Horn Head drive
* Go horse riding from the Dunfanaghy Riding Stables at the nearby Arnolds Hotel,
* Visit the enchanting Ards Forest Park
* Avail of the leisure facilities with spa and swimming pool at the nearby Shandon hotel.
* Browse the local Art Galleries and Craft Shops in Dunfanaghy and Portnablagh
* Dine at the award-winning Mill Restaurant.
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on your doorstep â€“ Killahoey, Tramo ...