Description(Reference number: 427745)
Set within a converted Georgian townhouse, this compact studio comes with a generous dose of historic charm, including high ceilings and sash windows that let in heaps of light. Although this spot is not super central, it provides an opportunity to explore a lesser-known quarter. There are quaint cafes nearby, top-ranked restaurants on Parnell Square and the elegant Mountjoy Square is a stone's throw away – one of our favourite Georgian squares in town. Given its small footprint, it's better suited to a single guest, although a couple may also find it makes a comfortable base.
* It's a compact studio with only basic amenities so it doesn't offer the comforts of a traditional home – there's no oven or dishwasher, the bathroom has a space heater but no shaving point or heated rail, and the laundry facilities are shared
* It's a ground floor apartment but it's accessed via the first floor so there are quite a few stairs
* Some of the finishes are a little dated, particularly the bathroom and the building's communal spaces
* While it doesn't face the street, it's an old building with only single glazing so you should expect to hear some noise, particularly with the windows open
* This location is not central but it's a charming neighbourhood with plenty to do nearby, and the centre is just a short bus ride away