Harbour View Cottage is a cosy 2 bedroom holiday home on an elevated site just above the beautiful harbour in Portsalon in North Donegal. The cottage enjoys superb views over Ballymastoker Bay towards Knockalla Mountain - a view that can be truly appreciated from the wonderful decking area to the front of the house.
Village, Golf Links and Blue Flag Beach on your doorstep
The cottage has accommodation for up to 6 people and is ideal for a couple or small family. Everything is within easy walking distance - the pier and harbour, the superb blue flag beach, the top class golf course and the shop, pub, restaurant and water sports centre at the harbour.
The Fanad Peninsula
Portsalon village itself is located on the Fanad Peninsula. This beautiful peninsula stretches north from the village of Milford via Kerrykeel to Fanad Head and back down to the heritage village of Ramelton via Rathmullan. It contains numerous bays, glorious beaches, rugged mountains, rolling hills and numerous small lakes.
The beautiful Ballyhiernan Bay is only 5 km from the holiday home. A beautiful unspoilt sandy beach skirts this bay. This beach is the location of the Adventure One Surf School - the leading ISA (Irish Surfing Association) approved school on the north coast of Donegal
Local Activities / Attractions
* Take a trip along the spectacular Knockalla Coast Road
* Golf at Portsalon Golf Club â€“ a classic 18 hole links course.
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on your doorstep â€“ Portsalon, Ballywhoriskey, Rathmullan
* Try surfing at the nearby Adventure One Surf School in Ballyheirnan Bay
* Go deep sea fishing or sight seeing on Lough Swilly
* Go fly fishing at the Meadows fisher ...