(Reference number: 59604)
Experience the ultimate luxury vacation in this expansive contemporary Villa.
The property extends to over 6,000 sq ft of bright open living spaces and furthermore boasts a generous 3,500 sq ft of outdoor entertainment patio.
Perfect for Five Star clients who require an exceptional property for a corporate or family getaway, this substantial residence was designed by one of the country's leading architects and is idyllically located close to the charming town of Kilmuckridge with all amenities and sandy beaches; further down the beach is the magnificent Curracloe Strand where the D-Day sequence in Saving Private Ryan was filmed.
Special Features of the house
1. Six spacious bedrooms (all ensuite)
2. Very large kitchen, living and dining area
3. Large playroom with video games.
4. Large BBQ entertaining area, outdoor playground, boules court and cycle path
5. Movie Theatre / Pool Room / Bar
6. 8-Seat Hot Tub
7. AV Distribution (HD Movies & Sports)
8. located close to the charming village of Kilmuckridge
Special feature of the location
1. Close to the beaches
2. Surrounded by beautiful quiet countryside
3. Very convenient as a base for touring Ireland
4. The Sunny South East â€“ we get the best weather in Ireland
5. Local shops, pubs and businessâ€™ are only 2km away
Captiva is only suitable for families
The property is non-smoking
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate pets
History of the House
1. Built in 2010, this property was designed by one of Irelandâ€™s leading contemporary Architects.
2. This Intelligent Eco-friendly home incorporates everything you need to for a relaxing vacation with all the conveniences and technology of home.
The local beaches are the main attraction of the area, and are part of a long stretch of unbroken sandy beach that connects Cahore to Raven Point. This is said to be one of the longest stretches of beach in Europe. Morriscastle, the most famous beach in Kilmuckrid ...