DescriptionBridge View is located on an elevated site at Gortnabrade, near Carrigart, and has panoramic views over the surrounding countryside towards Mulroy Bay and the bridge which connects the two peninsulas. It is in a peaceful, quiet area with fast access to all the local amenities and is an ideal location from which to explore the beautiful northwest and all it has to offer. Local amenities, shops, cafes, restaurants, and Pizzerias are all within a short drive.
The village of Carrigart is located on the shores of Mulroy Bay and is surrounded by spectacular coastal and mountain scenery. There are a number of superb beaches in this beautiful part of Donegal including the fabulous Tramore Strand at Rosapenna - a short drive form the holiday home.
Carrigart - and the nearby village of Downings - are popular tourist resorts with lively pubs and a good choice of restaurants. There is something for everyone in this beautiful area, from horse-riding to golf, from browsing around the local art galleries to taking leisurely strolls along the magnificent local beaches.
Local Attractions and Amenities
• Golf at nearby Rosapenna Golf Club – featuring two classic 18 hole links course. Other superb courses in the general locality include Dunfanaghy and Portsalon
• Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on your doorstep – including the fabulous Tramore Strand
• Enjoy diving in the clear waters of Mulroy Bay and Sheephaven Bay
• Take a trip around the spectacular Atlantic Drive and Lough Salt Drive
• Visit Glenveagh National Park, with 16,000 hectares of mountains, lakes, wood and bogs. Glenveagh contains the largest red deer population in Europe. Within the National Park Glenveagh Castle and gardens are well worth a visit on their own
• Enjoy the superb facilities at the Magherabeg Leisure Centre in Downings
• Find numerous peaceful roads, country lanes and mountain tracks to walk.
• Climb Muckish and Errigal. Mount Errigal, the highest mountain in Donegal is a demanding climb and once on the summit you can see for miles around.
• Take a day trip to Tory Island
For a true getaway experience in beautiful North West Donegal look no further than this beautiful holiday home near Carrigart for your luxury accommodation