DescriptionBodens Terrace is a 4 bedroom holiday home located in a mature development close to the centre of Culdaff village and just over 1.5km from the fabulous Blue Flag Culdaff Beach. The holiday home is located along the Wild Atlantic Way and is an ideal base to explore the beautiful Inishowen Peninsula.
The holiday home has 4 double bedrooms to sleep 8 people. Is has a bright open plan ground floor with wooden flooring throughout. Ceiling windows help flood this area with natural light and a Stanley Range adds warmth. The living area is comfortably furnished and has a flat-screen tv. There is a well-equipped kitchen area with ample cutlery, crockery and utensils. The main bathroom has a large modern shower cabin (steam & jets). There is a small front garden and an enclosed back garden with outdoor furniture.
Culdaff is a popular family seaside resort on the north east coast of the Inishowen Peninsula. The local beach is a mecca for watersports enthusiasts and is now a well established surfing destination. At the northern end of the beach is Bunagee Harbour - one of Donegals main sea angling bases. Bunagee also has a small berthing marina.
Ideal Tour Base for Inishowen
Culdaff is well served with shops and pubs. McGrorys of Culdaff is a renowned music venue as well as serving great food. Culdaff is within easy driving distance of some top class tourist amenities in Inishowen including the superb Ballyliffin Golf Club, the Famine Village on the Isle of Doagh, Fort Dunree Military Museum and Banbas Crown at Malin Head - Irelands most northerly point.
Local Attractions / Amenities
* Enjoy walking on the many quiet country roads in the Culdaff area, particularly those that hug the coastline.
* Play golf on the internationally renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club -16 km from the holiday home.
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on the Inishowen Peninsula – In addition to Culdaff here are fine beaches at Ballyliffin, Clonmany, the Isle of Doagh. and at Lagg near Malin
* Take a day trip to the historic Walled City of Derry City (30km)
* Go pony trekking from Equestrian Centres in Malin Town and Clonmany
* Visit the Fort and Military Museum at Dunree.
* Go sea angling from Culdaff - the Inishowen Boating Company operates 2 purpose built and fully licenced charter boats from Bunagee Pier, Culdaff.
* Visit the Doagh Visitor Centre. This centre provides a great variety of exhibitions telling the story of the Irish Famine. It is also a place where the local customs, traditions, folklore and history of the Inishowen Peninsula are preserved in a permanent way
* Visit the Inishowen Maritime Museum in Greencastle, which includes a state-of-the-art planetarium
* Use the car ferry at Greencastle to explore the northern coasts of Derry and Antrim - including the Giants Causeway and Bushmills