Atlantic Curve is a three bedroom holiday home located at Ballygorman and is within easy walking distance of the Seaview Tavern/seafood restaurant, shop/post office and beaches. Ireland's most northerly point is a short 5 min drive northwards along the coast. The cottage provides the ideal base for your family holiday in north Inishowen along Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way.
The very tip of Malin Head, and of Ireland, is known as Banbha's Crown. In 1905 Banbha Tower was built as a signal station before modern technology made it redundant.
Malin head is well known as an area of outstanding scenic beauty. There are various spectacular rock formations, such as devils bridge and hells hole.
Malin head is also one of the first points of interests on the WILD ATLANTIC WAY-- Ireland's new tourism initative. Mailn head offers unique bird watching opportunities, unspoiled natural fauna.
Local Activities and Attractions
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on the Inishowen Peninsula â€“ Five Finger Strand, Culdaff, and Shrove
* Visit the Fort and Military Museum at Dunree.
* Go sea angling from Culdaff - the Inishowen Boating Company operates 2 purpose built and fully licenced charter boats from Bunagee Pier Culdaff
* Play golf on the the internationally renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club - 25 km from the holiday home. Other fine golf courses on the Inishowen Peninsula can be found at Greencastle, Buncrana and Redcastle.
* Visit the Doagh Visitor Centre. This centre provides a great variety of exhibitions telling the story of the Irish Famine. It is also a place where the local customs, traditions, folklore and history of the Inishowen Peninsula are preserved in a permanent way
* Go pony trekking from a number of Equestrian Centres in and around Malin Town
* Enjoy a meal at Mc Groryâ€™s of Culdaff. This renowned establishment features an award wining restaurant, traditional bar with regular Irish Music Sessions and the famous Backroom - one of Ireland's leading live music venues
* Visit the the Inishowen Maritime Museum in Greencastle, which ...