9 Cois na hAbhainn is a modern 3 bedroom holiday home located in Tullaghan, Co Leitrim which is separated from Bundoran in Co Donegal by the renowned Drowse River. The holiday home is an ideal base to explore South Donegal, the Fermanagh Lakelands, North Leitrim and Yeats Country in Sligo.
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms to sleep up to 7 people. It has a stylish modern kitchen with adjacent dining area. The bright living room is tastefully furnished and decorated and has a glass fronted stove. To the back to the property there are views of the Dartry mountains. The river and coastline are just a few minutes walk from the front door.
An Ideal Base to Explore South Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim
Tullaghan is the most northerly village in County Leitrim. It is tucked between the counties of Sligo and Donegal and features Leitrim's two and a half mile coastline. The Drowse River flows through the village and provides an excellent spot for salmon fishing. The village is on the outskirts of Bundoran in County Donegal, 6km from Kinlough in Leitrim and 10km from Mullaghmore in Sligo which makes it an excellent base for both sea and lake angling as well as surfing and other watersports. Two of the main towns in the north west - Sligo and Enniskillen - are just over 30km away.
Local Attractions / Amenities
* Golf at Bundoran Golf Club â€“ a classic 18 hole links course. The Donegal Golf Club at Murvagh and The Co Sligo Golf Club at Rosses Point are within a half hours drive
* Try game angling on the nearby Lough Melvin or on the River Drowes - the river that traditionally produces the first caught Salmon in Ireland on New Years day each year.
* Try the leisure facilities at Bundoran Waterworld or relax in the Aqua Mara Seawater Baths & Treatment Centre
* Enjoy the beautiful beaches in the region - Bundoran, Mullaghmore and Rossnowlagh,
* Go horse riding from the Donegal Equestrian Centre
* Enjoy surfing at Bundoran or at Mullaghmore. There are 3 ISA approved surf schools in Bundoran
* Go bowling at the Bundoran Glowbowl
* Walk along some of the scenic coastal wa ...