A large 4 bedroom holiday home located in the beautiful village of Dungloe. Whethers its a peaceful retreat in a scenic area or a holiday packed with activites and attractions, 2 Parc Naomh Anna is the perfect base for you. The home is fully equipped to ensure you have a wonderful stay in lovely west Donegal.
Dungloe hosts a number of festivals and other organised events throughout the year catering for almost every taste. These include the internationally renowned Mary From Dungloe Festival which takes place each summer. During this 10-day event visitors to Dungloe are treated to a fantastic programme of music, song, dance and street entertainment. There is also a festival dedicated to the local writer Peadar O'Donnell each autumn. Nearby Burtonport has an 8 day summer festival in July each year catering for all age groups.
One of the main reasons why people come to the Dungloe area is its reputation as a great place for fishing. This is due in no small part to the work of the Rosses Angling Association. With over 130 lakes, the area is renowned for both lake and river fishing. It is also a good base for sea angling with several charter boats based in nearby Burtonport
Activities / Attractions:
* Fish for brown, sea and rainbow trout in some of the 130 lakes in the Rosses area
* Go sea angling from nearby Burtonport or from Kincasslagh
* Golf at Narin & Portnoo Golf Club or on the charming 9 hole course on Cruit Island
* Try surfing at the Dooey Surf School based at Dooey Strand
* Go diving from the Inishfree Diving Centre in Burtonport
* Find numerous peaceful roads, country lanes and mountain tracks to walk
* Try some o ...