The property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide an end of terrace take-away and restaurant with offices overhead. Internally the property comprises a ground floor take-away unit and ground floor corner restaurant unit with dual frontage. The offices are arranged over first and second floors and accessed from Chapel Lane.
* Naas is a town in County Kildare with a population of approximately 20,000 (as of the 2011Census).
* The town is situated approximately 15km north east of Newbridge and 43km south west of Dublin city centre.
* Naas is situated on the M7 motorway providing access to Dublin.
* The property is situated on the corner of Sallins Road and Chapel Lane.
* Surrounding occupiers include Cleggs, Nicola Ross and St. Marys College.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 344.7kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings