DescriptionMODERN TERRACED WAREHOUSE UNIT 371 sq.m(4,000 sq.ft.)
The property comprises a mid terrace warehouse unit of 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.) constructed of steel portal frame with infill concrete walls to approx. 2.4 m with steel decking above to eaves height (approx. 5 m) on a floated concrete floor under a double skin steel deck roof. There are two roller shutter doors for inwards and outwards goods located on the eastern and western façade of the building.
Features• Semi-detached warehouse unit 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.)
• 5 m eaves height.
• Steel portal frame construction
• 2 Roller shutter doors
• 2.4 m concrete wall with steel decking above
• Three phase electricity supply
• Secure Business Park Environment
• Only minutes from the Outer Ring Road which connects to the Waterford City By-pass and the M9 Dublin- Waterford motorway
DirectionsThe property is located on the IDA Estate Northern Extension which is located on the Old Kilmeaden Road approx. 2 km west of Waterford city centre and approx. 1 km east of the Outer Ring Road which links with the N25 By-pass and bridge providing access to the M9 Waterford – Dublin motorway and all other inter urban routes.