Sherry Fitzgerald Gallagher are proud to bring to the market, the 'Three mile Inn' a mixed- use, licensed premises in the heart of Threemilehouse village, Co. Monaghan.
The business is popular locally, with a well -established reputation and solid customer base. Located along the R189 with dual road frontage and directly opposite, Sean Mc Dermotts Gaelic Football Grounds and Complex.
The ground floor is currently set out as a public house, pool room and lounge bar which was recently renovated and is essentially turn-key, requiring nothing more than a new owner in order to continue trading successfully.
The property also has the benefit of a three-bed residential apartment along the first floor.
To the rear of the building is a beer garden and generous car park.
The entire occupies a level c. 0.27 HA (0.667 Acre plot which lends itself to further development (subject to planning).
Viewing recommended to appreciate the scope of the property.
- Total Floor Area: 491 sq mts. (5â€™300 sq ft) approx.
- Site Area: c 0.27 HA (0.667 Acres)
- 7-Day License included
- Long-established business trading over 50 yrs
- Public bar and modern lounge on the ground floor
- Can be sold fully equipped as it stands
- Potential to serve food
- 3 Bed Apartment on the first floor
- Generous private car-park
- Prominent position in the heart of the village
BER No: 800639528
Performance Indicator: 947.22
From Monaghan town head west towards Clones along the N54. Turn left for Threemilehouse R189 and continue to Threemilehouse village. The property is located on the left hand side aft the football pitch, see sale board.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Monaghan Town on 047 71461