DescriptionSubstantial property (approx. 244 sqm / 2,626 sq ft), presently in medical use throughout & situated on approx. 0.27 ha / 0.67 acres zoned development land.
“Sheelin” is an attractive part brick fronted detached property set well back from the North Road. Originally a large impressive family home with tennis court, it was converted in recent years to medical consulting rooms. It could easily be changed back to residential use as a private residence or for residential investment as the property and its grounds are zoned for residential use under the terms of the current Drogheda Development Plan. Indeed, the rear grounds are eminently suitable for a small scale residential; development, subject to securing the necessary planning permission.
At present, the generous accommodation is laid out as 4 no. rooms at ground floor level and a further 5 no. rooms at first floor level. There is additional kitchen and toilet accommodation.
RESIDENTIAL: The main building as a private residence or convert to apartments & build a small residential scheme of townhouses/apartments on south & west facing rear grounds.
MEDICAL: Given its proximity to Our Lady of Lourdes regional Hospital – To lease the main building as a series of medical consulting rooms & develop residential units on rear grounds to accommodate short term lettings for Hospital consultants and staff.
Situated on the North Road, Sheelin is within easy reach of Drogheda town centre, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Hospital and is within a few minutes’ drive of the Drogheda North interchange / Junction 10 on the M1 Motorway.
Accommodation• Entrance Hall: 5.43m x 2.75m - waiting area & stair to 1st floor.
• Room #1: 3.94m x 6.08m – dual aspect corner room; fireplace & whb.
• Room # 2: 4.25m x 5.25m: front room with whb.
• Reception Office: 3.2m x 3.33m
• Kitchen: 2.43m x 3.25m – fitted wall ~& floor units
• Staff wc & whb
• Rear waiting room: 5.93m x 3.86m – overlooking rear garden
• Toilet: 1.58m x 2.12m - wc & whb
• Room #1: 6.1m x 3.74m – dual aspect
• Room #2: 2.58m x 2.58m - front
• Room #3: 3.34m x 3.26m – front
• Room #4: 4.24m x 4.26m – front
• Room #5: 3.74m x 3.21m
• Toilets: 2 x wc & 1 x whb
• Garage & Stores: 40.1 sqm / 432 sq ft
• Large private and sheltered mature grounds
• Generous forecourt car parking
• Gas fired central heating
• Mains water and sewerage
Features• Substantial detached property set well back from the road on large private mature grounds
• Undoubted development potential
• Suitable for home / income
DirectionsEircode: A92 F978
From the centre of town head up Georges Street and along the North Road. “Sheelin” is situated on the left immediately before the Circle K service station / North Road Pharmacy