The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a retail unit.
Total floor area extending to approximately 100 sq. m (1,080 sq. ft).
* Ardee is a market town in County Louth.
* The town is situated approximately 21km south west of Dundalk and 72km north of Dublin.
* Transport links in the area include the N2 road and the M1 Motorway, together with a daily train service linking Dublin and Belfast.
* The property is situated on Ash Walk, close to its junction with OCarroll Street and the N2 Roadway.
* Surrounding occupiers include Ardee Shopping Centre, Supervalu and Bank of Ireland.
The entire property is at present let under an informal tenancy to an individual t/a Park Racing at a rent of €12,000 per annum.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields