No. 51 â€“ 54 Pearse Street, Dublin 2 is a unique office building which stylishly merges period and contemporary Architecture. The available space to let (2,428 sq.ft) in the building offers a fitted penthouse office complete with balconies/terraces to the front and rear of the property, fitted kitchen/tea station, carpet flooring , data cabling, ladies and gents, open plan configuration, meeting and boardroom facilities. Ample car parking and bike parking is catered for in the building along with shower and locker facilities.
The penthouse floor is sure to satisfy the needs of the most discerning office occupier. The property benefits from unrivalled access to public transport with mainline rail and Dart located on Pearse Street. The area is also well served by a host of shops, bars and restaurants. There are also a variety of third level colleges nearby including the Trinity College Science Building opposite the property.
Penthouse - 225.56 sqm (2428 sqft)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
* Fully finished toilet and lobby areas
* Floor boxes 1:10 sq.m.
* Oak joinery
* Open Plan offices to include tea station break-out/collaboration area meeting/boardroom
* Suspended lighting
* Natural ventilation (linked to BMS system)
* Exposed and sealed concrete walls
* Aluclad / timber curtain walling
* Carpeted raised access floors
* Mixture of plastered and natural exposed concrete ceilings