Descriptionc. 51 Acres of three individual folios of non-residential land connected in one figure-of -eight block
accessed from Tiercorke and Druminskin. The land is located between the award winning village
of Moynalty, Co. Meath and Kingscourt , Co. Cavan and is laid out in the following lots:
Lot 1: Tiercorke, containing c. 0.6677 Hectares/ c.1.65 acres Folio MH6456F
Lot 2: Coolnahinch containing c.9.35 Hectares./ c. 23 acres Folio MH7
Lot 3: Druminiskin, containing c. 10.55 Hectares/ c. 26 acres Folio MH43299F
PRICE ON APPLICATION
FeaturesThe Lands at Tiercorke and Coolnahinch are good quality grazing land, well fenced with
- The Lands at Coolnahinch are divided by a stream which supplies water .
- The Druminiskin lands are laid out in forestry which provides a tax efficient asset value &
has a high amenity value.
- There is c.300m of road frontage at the paddock at Druminiskin with a site value (SPP) and a
water supply from a stream that borders this land.
- At Druminiskin there is an old dwelling property with 3 loose boxes and an old dairy
building currently used as a store.
- Services at the Druminiskin farmyard include electricity, a spring well drilled in 2005 and
piping to a septic tank. The repaired farm building at the yard was the old forge and the
repairs were carried out in 2013.
DirectionsLot 1 & 2: Tiercorke & Coolnahinch. Travel from the village of Moynalty along the Kingscourt Road, just past
Ughtyneill School, turn left onto L6804 At Tjunction turn right and continue for 0.8 km. Take 2nd road on the left andthe land is on the left hand side, See sign.
Lot 3: Travel along the Moynalty, Kingscourt Road. Before Ughtyneill School, turn left at the Halla Naomh Padraig
onto the L28054. Travel for 2.1km. Land is on the right hand side. See Sign.