The subject property forms part of Agnelli Motor Park on Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24. The property occupies a high profile position at the junction of Greenhills Road and the entrance to Greenhills Industrial Estate.
The property is located approx. 2.0 kms (1.2 miles) northeast of Tallaght Village, approx. 3.5 kms (2.2 miles) south of the Walkinstown Roundabout and approx. 10.5 kms (6.6 miles) southwest of Dublin city centre.
There are numerous bus routes with stops located along Greenhills Road whilst the LUAS stop at Belgard Road is located approx. 1.3 kms (0.8 miles) west of the property providing access to Dublin city centre.
The surrounding area is predominately commercial in character with numerous well known estates including Broomhill Industrial Estate, Airton Business Park and Hibernian Industrial Estate. Notable occupiers within the wider area include Stuarts Garage, Power City, Harvey Norman & Robert Roberts to name just a few.
• The subject property comprises of a semi-detached warehouse facility extending to approx. 1,883.42 sq. m. (20,273 sq. ft.).
• The building is of steel frame construction with concrete block infill walls to part and finished externally with a metal cladding.
• The entire is covered with a double skin insulated metal deck roof incorporating perspex roof panels.
• Clear internal eaves height ranges from approx. 5.0 metres to 6.0 metres.
• Access to the warehouse is via three standard grade electric roller shutter doors to the rear elevation.
• Basic office accommodation is provided on the first floor to the front elevation.
• Ample yard space designated with the unit.
• The entire facility is secured with palisade fencing.