DescriptionEXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 24 RESIDENTIAL UNITS.
The development lands are located in Gallowhill Estate, a sought-after residential development, at Geraldine Road, Athy, Co. Kildare. c. 2 km north of Athy town centre, train station, sports grounds and all amenities.
The site is located on the Dublin side of Athy, with easy access to exit 3 on the M9 and exit 13 on the M8 at Kildare Village. Kildare, Naas, Newbridge, Carlow and Portlaoise are within a 30-minute drive.
The Heritage town of Athy has a population more than 10,000 and is located on the picturesque River Barrow and Grand Canal. Athy has much to offer and is well serviced with public transport, a choice of excellent schools, new library, numerous leisure and sporting clubs including K Leisure, shops and restaurants.
Presently there are no new homes for sale in Athy, the closest new residential estates are now being offered in Monasterevin with estate agents reporting good demand and current phases selling out.
Sewage, Gas and electricity are available on site.
Planning Permission can be downloaded from Kildare County Council. Planning Ref. 15/1144. Architectural Plans and other details available on request.
AccommodationReady-to-go Residential Site comprising of 24 No Residential units.
16 No. 3- Bed Semi-Detached Homes and 8 No. 4 -Bed Semi-Detached Homes
HOUSE TYPE NO Units AREA ft2 AREA m2 No Beds Utility
House type 1 8 1095 101.8 3
House type 2 4 1186 110.2 3
House type 3 4 1205 112 3
House type 4 6 1344 124.9 4
House type 5 2 1344 124.9 4
Features• Unique opportunity to purchase exceptional Residential Development Site with full planning permission for 24 new homes.
(Planning Register No. 15/1144. Kildare County Council.)
• 16 No. 3- Bed Semi-Detached Homes and 8 No. 4 -Bed Semi-Detached Homes.
• Superbly located on the Dublin side of Athy just one hour south of Dublin and within walking distance of Athy Train Station.
• Athy Train Station-2km. Town Centre and all amenities. 2.5 km.
• Access to M9, Exit 3. 10 km. Access to M7, Exit 13. 20km.
• Scheme to complete Gallowhill Development which presently comprises of 30 detached homes and 15 town houses.
• Four Star Clanard Court Hotel and Athy Golf Club all within walking distance.
• Services On site. Gas Sewage and Electricity.
DirectionsDrive from M9, exit 3 onto the N78 into Athy. Take second exit on the first round about onto the R418, Kilcullen Road.
Take first exit onto road past Clanard Court Hotel. At the next junction turn left onto the Geraldine Road. Gallowhill Estate is located on the left adjacent to Perry's Garage.
Viewing DetailsPlease contact Fingleton & Co for viewings. 0598638606
Office hours. 9.30-5.00. Phone 086 6078042 for out of hours information.